Rated-R's March 2001 Scenario (v4)

Yeah. It's been a long while since I last updated my little scenario. With the welcome influx of "Improved..." data being done, I thought it was about time to fix this one up some more. Here are some of the new features:

• Eight promotions: CZW, IWA, JAPW, NWA Wildside, UPW, WCW, WWF, and XPW.
  • Improved worker ages, determined via Wikipedia and my (poor) math.
  • Even more stat tweaks, aimed at creating a more life like game.
  • A few time-accurate (late March) roster corrections.
  • All of the stuff from my first three improvements.

As always, tell me what to improve on and I'll get something else out eventually. Stat changes in particular are welcome, as I'm a bit iffy on my own opinions there. I feel I should note, however, that some of the younger guys have lower stats than they deserve today because of their inexperience at the time.

Download via RapidShare/MegaUpload.

Download a few time-accurate pictures from my original 2001 thread.

EDIT - Please note that "March 2001" equates to late March 2001. Like, immediately after the last Nitro in late March.. And, as always, note that this scenario functions under the idea that Eric Bischoff and Fusient Media did indeed purchase WCW. This of course means it's probably best to start in April 2001 instead of March, but it's accurate as of the last Nitro that month. In other words, I'm covering for a major typo. :P

Edited by The Rated-R Superstar

The edit cracked me up.

Dude, I will definitely give this a whirl when I get the chance.

EDIT: Just taking a quick peek at the stats, I personally feel like the charisma is too low for a lot of guys. I don't think Booker T should be an 80 for charisma if The Rock is 100... and DDP shouldn't be 84... and so on. I mean, you gave Lance Storm a 79 for charisma, lol.

I don't know; I personally think a lot of the stats are kinda zonky, especially charisma.

Glad someone made it, though.

EDIT: Yeah, just looking through it, I personally disagree with a lot of the stats.

But good for you for making it, and hopefully a lot of people like it.

Edited by Master Shakespeare
  • Like 1

Sid was actually training for his comeback when WCW went out of business.

This is according to WCW Magazine, which was doing a lot of "exposing the business" stuff at the time.

I imagine it's legit, so I would keep him as a wrestler, but he would probably fall under the category of "injured."

EDIT: Yeah, just looking through it, I personally disagree with a lot of the stats.

Most of the stats are still as-is. Not sure if you've ever played any of the older scenarios made by Anthony, but the stats are awful. I've yet to release a completely overhauled update of the worker stats, instead I've been fixing inaccuracies. I've made a bunch of alterations along the way, but the stats are still bloated as hell.

Fixed stats are the things I'm looking for most in fixing it up this time around. Everything else is acceptable. Any suggestions on stats would be great.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...