help identifying a song

Docpepper

i remember watching a music video a month or so ago. the bad was playing in like basement or something and a woman with high heels starts smashing a hole in the floor and blood or wine starts falling on the band. I think the band name is Against Me but I'm not sure. anyone know the song I'm talking bout ?

"Thrash Unreal" - Against Me!

Definately.

How a band can go from arguably the premier folk-punk outfit around to shitty uninspired, indie-punk, which sounds like a bad Modest Mouse ripoff band at times, is beyond me. They literally shed EVERYTHING from their sound which made them a great band.

AND JUST LIKE JAMES, I'LL BE DRINKING IRISH TONIGHT!!

AND THE MEMORY OF HIS LAST WORK WEEK, WILL BE GONE FOREVER!!

EVELYN!! I'M NOT COMING HOME TONIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

IF WE'RE NEVER TOGETHER

IF I'M NEVER BACK AGAIN

WELL I SWEAR TO GOD THAT I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER

EVELYN!! I'M NOT COMING HOME TONIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!

:wub: "Reinventing Axl Rose" is hands down one of my favourite albums ever. "Pints Of Guinness Make You Strong", such an amazing track...beautiful lyrics...just, fucking epic...

...and now they produce anal leakage like;

STOP! TAKE SOME TIME TO THINK! FIGURE OUT WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU!

FUCK OFF!! :(

I really shouldn't have spent like 15 minutes listening to "Pints Of Guinness..." trying to figure out the lyrics to the chorus and just answered your question. :shifty:

Edited by YI