Goal Line Blitz

oldskool

So I finally got out of my shitty team(right when the shitty owner who never comes on lost the team. Bullshiiit.) but now I am in the Pittsburgh Steel Curtains(who are like 9-3 or something). Lovely. :D

The owners are seriously into the games. I got 6 contract offers when my contract ran out. Jesus. <_<

• 3 weeks later...

This needs to be bumped as the new season is starting and with Bort giving out another 100 Flex-Points (I assume) I made TJ Nike a speedy Level 1 Running Back thats playing for the Seattle Demons in D-League #9, On the other hand my Kicker is now up to Level 11, However my teams owner left during the season and now USAORG has come in and is now trying to rebuild it.

• 5 weeks later...

God this game is frustrating. After the rigamorole of being traded to a farm team which was then seized in some sort of non-violent coup, getting out of it by being traded to some cellar-dweller in Wales, and then shipped off to the Quebec Eagles within the space of a week, I finally caught on and started getting some playing time and levelling up. And now with two games to go in the season, I have been inexplicably released :( I wasn't that bad in our last game, I had a pass deflection <_<

Just got to level 14, RDE. I'm holding out a few days to see whether they've simply forgotten, but I've not heard anything back yet :/

UPDATE: Apparently the owner was unaware as to my contract situation. Which is funny as he started a forum thread asking for people to speak up if their contract was up, which I did. Maybe a new team would be a better option, I'll see what kind of contract I get offered. I need more cash to upgrade equipment, see.

Edited by Dragsy

"UPDATE: Apparently the owner was unaware as to my contract situation. Which is funny as he started a forum thread asking for people to speak up if their contract was up, which I did. Maybe a new team would be a better option, I'll see what kind of contract I get offered. I need more cash to upgrade equipment, see. "

Have you boosted this year?

Are you a booster?

My team (as in the team I own) needs a DE.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1452

Shoot me or put a link up to your DE Dragsy.

I have no Flex points left, and fuck doing refferals. I boosted to 12 or 13 this season.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on, if someone wants to help me out, I'd appreciate it. Just got this message:

Well im unsure why the contract ended so quickly but im unable to sign players above level 13 intill the offseason :/ and REALLY hate to lose a good player that help out my defense a lot i dont know how long to contract was but i suspect that i was for a season and not for the 45 games you played in :(

followed shortly by this:

If you want to sign a Day 40 Contract with another team then i will resign you in the offseason if you want to come back

I really wish you would of sent me a pm that the contract was going to expire i had figured all of them i could of done in the offseason :/

If any team wants me for a 40 day contract, I guess I'll sign, make something out of the rest of the season, then see who gives me the best offer at the end of the year. I don't understand why my current, or at least recent team owner can't sign me though if other teams can.

And here is the info for my DE.

I have no Flex points left, and fuck doing refferals. I boosted to 12 or 13 this season.

I'm not entirely sure what's going on, if someone wants to help me out, I'd appreciate it. Just got this message:

Well im unsure why the contract ended so quickly but im unable to sign players above level 13 intill the offseason :/ and REALLY hate to lose a good player that help out my defense a lot i dont know how long to contract was but i suspect that i was for a season and not for the 45 games you played in :(

followed shortly by this:

If you want to sign a Day 40 Contract with another team then i will resign you in the offseason if you want to come back

I really wish you would of sent me a pm that the contract was going to expire i had figured all of them i could of done in the offseason :/

If any team wants me for a 40 day contract, I guess I'll sign, make something out of the rest of the season, then see who gives me the best offer at the end of the year. I don't understand why my current, or at least recent team owner can't sign me though if other teams can.

And here is the info for my DE.

My guard plays for the Manitoba Icemen in a canadian A division. You'd be one of the higher level players on the team if you're interested I can probably put a word in for you.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=3592

Don't take this the wrong way.

But I don't actually need you this year, I need you for next year, but i'd help you start to progress now.

One stumbling block is that due to you being Level 14 i'd need you to boost late this season (and late next season) to be able to make the most of you (as you would already be a few levels to low for the league i'm in).

You also have a god awful build for a DE, but i'd be happy to help you restructure your equipment and give you some guidance on how to level for the next few weeks/seasons to turn around your player quickly.

I have two DE's myself and this ebing my main one... http://goallineblitz.com/game/player_award...player_id=71344 so I know what works for a DE.

Anyway, if you can take all of the above negative comments and want to join a team that knows what its doing, has a winning record and are going to make the playoffs this year (for the second year in a row)... let me know.

I could offer you a contract as one of the GM's of the Tokyo Whalers in SE Asia Pro. We're always looking for players to fill spots. You probably won't be a starter, but I can make sure you're paid pretty well.

I myself am level 19 right now, but the team is very disappointing this season at 5-9. I do believe we have the pieces to make a run at serious postseason football next season though. I'll talk to the team owner when I get a chance and see if he wants me to throw a contract your way. He's actually a bit similar to my LB.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=422 That's the team.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=81258 That's my LB.