Street Kings

Guest strongarm85

BODY COUNT, BODY COUNT, BODY COUNT!!! This looks like Running Scared (great movie in my opinion) with cops. I will hopefully check it out one of these days.

Ah yes, Running Scared. When I went and saw that movie I was so drunk everything was blurry and I don't remember a thing about it except I think a gun in the toliet and a hockey rink? I think.

Well anyway I think Street Kings could be good, possibly, and might go see it.

Reeves plays the deadpan asshole to a fucking tee in this movie. He was like Constantine amped up, and I loved it. One of the best racial lines ever is in this movie.

Reeves plays the deadpan asshole in every film through limited talent. Not even A Scanner Darkly could animate his acting talents. He's awesome in Bill & Ted though, obviously.

Edited by brenchill

Preface: I work in a movie theater.

One of the projectionists at work was saying that the movie was surprisingly good. You go in thinking "Keanu Reeves? Why am I wasting my time here?" and after it's done go "Well, if there's one role Keanu can play it's that of a cop you aren't really supposed to like". So he doesn't really hold the movie back, and the story and action around it is all very good and if you like the bad cop style of movie it's definitely for you. I've yet to check it out, hopefully in the coming weeks I'll get the chance. It should be in theaters until all hell breaks loose in mid-May and we have Iron Man, Sex and the City, Speed Racer, Narnia, and Indiana Jones all out at the same time.

Ah yes, Running Scared. When I went and saw that movie I was so drunk everything was blurry and I don't remember a thing about it except I think a gun in the toliet and a hockey rink? I think.

Thats the movie. Nothing earth shaking, but its a fun movie, with some nice violence.