CD Covers. Forum Project.

I had a battle with someone here once...

Person A posted the name of a fictional band and album, and person B had to make a cover for it. And vice versa. Only catch was every image posted had to incorporate a stock photo that was posted at the beginning.

This time I figure we could open it up to the forum, rather than limit it to two people. So person A would post a Band Name and Album Title, person B would work on that but also post a name/title for person C, who would work on it, but also post a name/title for person D and so on.

Sound good?

So yeah, let's actually follow up on this this time (Y)

I had a battle with someone here once...

Person A posted the name of a fictional band and album, and person B had to make a cover for it. And vice versa. Only catch was every image posted had to incorporate a stock photo that was posted at the beginning.

This time I figure we could open it up to the forum, rather than limit it to two people. So person A would post a Band Name and Album Title, person B would work on that but also post a name/title for person C, who would work on it, but also post a name/title for person D and so on.

Sound good?

So yeah, let's actually follow up on this this time (Y)

Hilarious original thread... and great idea for this anyway.. quick question can you use other pictures or is it only modding the stock photo?