The Spoilerlicious Thread

zero

Dang, that 3 Leaf Clover mission may just be the end of me (though I was thinking that about Paper Trail since Jacob has such crappy aim at times)...I was getting onto the north bridge (middle of the top 3) to get away. My car caught fire and got out, figured I could steal the police cruiser two cops were shooting from behind of...but it was locked. And Derrick died. Dumbass! And it sucks that you can only carry 5 grenades for the mission. Going to try again later.

Now that I've beaten the game, I think this game has some of the best characters and writing yet in a GTA, but I'm kinda let down by the variety of missions. For every mission with a different spin to it, there's 2 or 3 meh-ones that is literally just walk-up-to-the-guy-and-initiate-chase-sequence with just the characters swapped about. I understand that they're trying to lessen the over-the-top factor, but I really would have liked to see more memorable missions towards the end at the very least, like with the riots in SA.

I agree, I love the story but the missions just don't have enough variety for my liking. Shame really. Only other thing I;d want would be a longer story, not double the length, but the longer the better really. Although it was kind of limited due to this not being the whole 'take over this empire', because YOUR just getting rich instead of building an empire. That and Niko is determined of finding his man.

• 2 weeks later...

so, i just beat the game with the Revenge storyline. after the credits were over and Niko gave his little two lines of dialogue, i get a call from Packie about Kate and how is mother is upset and it's basically just him now. not even 5 minutes later, Packie calls again asking, "when is the wedding?", a conversation that the two already had when Niko first started courting Kate earlier in the game.

weird bugs ftw.

EDIT: Just got asked on a date by "Unknown Caller" aka Kate! :shifty: I've always wanted to date the dead.

Edited by Tristy

Guest R.Moncrief

It's something to do with ignoring certain phone calls prior to the wedding. Same thing happens with Dwayne but that's a matter of replying to his email after you killed him.