Beat The Star

IAceI

So I don't get this. I was reminded about it when Scott Mills was making fun of the 'sausage segment' with David Gough and the guy. But yeah, what I wanna know is.

How can one guy go up against Amir Khan in a test of physical and mental strength - a young boxer at the pinnacle of his career.

And then the next week some guy gets Darren Gough an old cricketer . I mean... the physical and mental strength of Amir Khan will be over ten times that of Darren Gough.

Then again when one of the games is cutting up and weighing sausage, I suppose it's not all that physical or mental.

So... anyone watch it and want to tell me if it's as bad as it sounds?

I haven't watched it, nor will I, as I hate random shitty programs like this Gladiators etc.

But, Amri Khan, he surely can't be that hard to surpass. Sure he's young and fit, but all of his professional competition so far has primarily been cardboard cut-outs. <_<

Yeah, the cutting sausage thing was bizarre.

They also had one just before that where the task was to just put your foot on the accelerator of a car until the back wheel blows out. I mean, what does that prove?

There were stupid tasks when the challenger was facing Amir Kahn too. They had to knock a certain number of nails into wood during a set time. When I saw the first episode with Kahn I expected there to be athletes and other current sportsmen/women appearing on the show so I was also suprised to see Gough on there it's just a pity there wasn't a pie eating contest featured he might not have lost 10-0 then.

• 2 weeks later...