Stop The Clocks Finally Emerges

Clawson

So after about 5 years of Noel Gallagher hyping the damn thing it finally leaked onto the internet today with two other new songs, "I Wanna Live In A Dream In My Record Machine" and "They Got Nothing On Me, They Got Nothing On You". First two are Noel sung and I can't decide which one I like better but they're both probably the best work since Definitely Maybe. The last one is a perfect Liam sneering song.

If the new album has this many more quality tunes on it then it looks like they're gonna continue they're comeback after the lean years.

It's happened again! At least two tracks that are rumored to be included on Oasis' forthcoming studio album have been leaked online. In addition, demo versions of a handful of tracks from the band's last studio album, Don't Believe The Truth, have also found their way on to the web and into the hands of rabid Oasis fans around the world.

Previously unheard by none other than a few select people on May 3, 2003 at the Zanzibar Club in Liverpool, where Noel Gallagher made an appearance and tested out some new music, is the track "Stop The Clocks". This was amongst those tracks leaked today, and is not to be confused with the band's recent "best of" album by the same name.

The "Stop The Clocks" song has been a much talked about track ever since Noel mentioned it and others claimed to have heard it. A recording of the Zanzibar gig was also rumored to be floating around, but those in possession of it refused to share it with other fans.

http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/5484

Apparently they've been knocking around for a few years so will probably sound different on the album, I like Record Machine but Stop The Clocks is shit IMO, I'm assuming it's changed a lot since this demo was recorded since Noel has been bigging it up as one of his best ever but I didn't like it at all.