CAWfind

triplexpac

Sorry mate. I did have CAWFind 7 but I lost it in a reboot, can't find it anymore. I know the guy who was making version 8 was called rckmy243 or something. I don't really need it anymore anyway, this is the best site I've found for CAWs

HCTP CAWs

They're only for HCTP, I assume thats what you're looking for?

8.1 or 8.0, but it didn't have much more in it than 7. And when I downloaded it, there was a separate .dll you had to download to get it to work, but the file wouldn't download. (Could still view the pics in a paint program and the .txt files in Notepad, though)

I get my CAWs from the site Kaneanite posted, Neoseeker, GameFAQs, and an EzBoard. Had a website called Smackology bookmarked that had a lot of good CAWs, including several different Great Mutas, but the site closed down recently (and I didn't copy the formulas for the Muta CAWs. :( ).

http://pub86.ezboard.com/bjustbringitworld - Yes, its named for an older SD game (the third one?), but they have CAWs for SYM and HCTP, too. And they're separated into sections.

http://www.neoseeker.com/Games/Products/PS2/wwe_smackdown5/

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=35778

Check the discussion boards at Neoseeker and GameFAQs for a lot more CAWs.

Edited by GhostMachine

I'm trying to find a good Christina Aguilera CAW, from the Dirrty video. (Just the face) I had one that was dead-on perfect, face-wise, for SYM, but the ones I've found for HCTP are far from perfect. One I made didn't look anything like her at all.

Why do I need one? Simple: I've got a female tag team made up of twin sisters I created for SYM that I used a Xtina CAW as the basis for, and want to re-create them in HCTP.

Unfortunately, one of them will require a new hairstyle, as they didn't put the hairstyle I used for her in HCTP.

(They have the same make-up, but different hairstyles and clothing - one has slightly darker hair - and I gave them the good old #7 music and the DX ring entrance. :thumbsup: )

Haha nice nice... right now I'm thinking on making a bunch of ECW caws, just for kicks.  I can't find a good Sabu one, but I've only looked through once site so far.

*Joey Styles* He is homicidal, genocidal and suicidal. He is.....

Sabu