Colour: Blue (again (again))

Preview Shots

Title Screen

Main Screen

Roster Screen

Internet Screen

Generic Loading Screen

Superstar Loading Screen (Jericho)

Loading screens the same except feature a different wrestler on them.

Backgrounds at correct size to avoid distortion when used as the background (smaller than 800 x 600)

Contains

- EWR Title Screen

- EWR Loading screens (6 Raw, 6 Smackdown, 3 ECW, 10 TNA, 10 Divas/Knockouts)*

- EWR Background

- EWR Buttons (New)

- EWR Generic Internet Banners (New)

*The loading screens are in a seperate folder. To use them, they'll need to be copied to the GFX folder and named accordingly. I done it like this so you can arrange them however you want.

FILE TYPE: Zip

SIZE: 12.48MB

LITE VERSION (No superstar loading screens): 1.11MB

HOW TO USE

Simply download the file and extract the contents, and copy them into the EWR 'GFX' folder and overwrite the current files. Also, when using the loading screens, make sure you change the names of the files accordingly.

DOWNLOAD AT: http://www.savefile.com/files/1697721

LITE VERISON: http://www.savefile.com/files/1697746

Comments/feedback appreciated.

Edited by TheModernWay

i like the skin, for some reason i cant use any other skins cause i am too much fixed at using a blue one so i'd totally use it, however is it possible just to get the skin in a download witout the loading screens

im on dialup and i dont really have over a hour to spend just downloading a skin

Niceeee. Only negative I have so far is I would change the buttons to something lighter, it doesn't work well I think and it would be easier on the eyes.

Also when ya click on a button, as you click you get some squares on the button.

But I do like the backgrounds.

Niceeee. Only negative I have so far is I would change the buttons to something lighter, it doesn't work well I think and it would be easier on the eyes.

Also when ya click on a button, as you click you get some squares on the button.

But I do like the backgrounds.

Yeah, that's because the button-down button is supposed to be like that. I think it makes it look better, personally.

What do you mean when you say:

The loading screens are in a seperate folder. To use them, they'll need to be copied to the GFX folder and named accordingly. I done it like this so you can arrange them however you want.

I have named them EWR_load(number).jpg but that hasn't worked, could you say what accordingly is please?

The loading screens are in a seperate folder. To use them, they'll need to be copied to the GFX folder and named accordingly. I done it like this so you can arrange them however you want.

I have named them EWR_load(number).jpg but that hasn't worked, could you say what accordingly is please?

Name 10 of them "EWR_Set1_01/02/03/04/05 etc," then another 10 "EWR_Set2_01/02/03/04/05 etc. Then when in-game, go to options and choose either graphics set 1 or 2.

Name 10 of them "EWR_Set1_01/02/03/04/05 etc," then another 10 "EWR_Set2_01/02/03/04/05 etc. Then when in-game, go to options and choose either graphics set 1 or 2.

I named them ewr_set(number)_(number).jpg and chose a set, but it's still not working.

**EDIT**

I fixed it, I just need to set the letters to caps. :\

Edited by Oscy

Guest oreoshane

So, it is better than all your other ones. I really like when you click a button, I'm almost addicted to it.

OT: I feel like a new man again. I remembered my password for this.

could you upload the loading screens separately or in packs. I'm on dialup I downloaded the lite vrsion but would like the loading screens too lol

could you upload the loading screens separately or in packs. I'm on dialup I downloaded the lite vrsion but would like the loading screens too lol

PM me your MSN address and I'll send them to you individually that way. It saves Ben having to upload them separately.

Modern Way. What picture package are you using with that TNA game you used on the preview?

My own... in the sense that I just crop a random picture of said picture to the right size and save it. I like to make things myself, and personally don't feel the need for pictures on a background (plus it'll take ages to cut around each and everyone of the people on the game).

I've only done people for main people/people I use too, so it wasn't too much hassle (though still takes a while).