Smurf v. 50 Cent

Agent Risktaker

Guest BacknBlackHoez

50 & Bang 'Em grew up as kids, and were best of friends.

The G-Unit started out as a 50 cent & Bang 'eM Smurf duo, then Lloyd Banks & Young Buck came into the mix.

Smurf felt like 50 Cent ripped him off and stole money from him, form his contract.

50 put a hit out on Smurf's life, which proves he is a bastard, how do you tyr and kill a child-hood friend.

50 has been de-throned for a while, with recently getting in beef with Nas, Shyne, Wyclef Jean & KRS-One...G-Units career is just about over.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

when they are talking about the one man that can "dethrone" 50, is because Smurf is the one who broke the word out that 50 never went to jail, just boot camp. 50 didnt get shot 9 times, infact it was only 2 times, but the bullets seperated in his body. 50 never sold drugs, or busted slugs, like he had claimed, all reasons why Smurf has 50 by the collar.

Guest fullhouse

Bah... It's too late to ruin 50's career or "dethrone" whatever that means. Unless Smurf comes out with a video of 50 having sex with another guy 50 has nothing to worry about career wise. The two things that did give 50 his instant cred is being shot and hooking up with EM and Dre. As long as Dre gives him two hot beats to release on his next album he'll sell. The only two ways to "dethrone" a rapper is to come out with something hotter than what he's doing lyrically and production wise. If Smurf could spit hot lyrics then half the people who read this post wouldnt be thinking "who the hell is Bang 'Em?" The other way is to expose the rapper for his suspect personality/demeanour etc... but to do that the fans had to already be suspect of the person anyway. Like Ja Rule, for instance.

Now they can ruin his life however, a bullet to the head has a funny way of doing that.

Just my two cents...

Guest BacknBlackHoez

50 has been dethroned for awhile now....he got exposed for doing what he was dissing Ja Rule for, doing pop stuff, and selling out. His lyrics have been on a steady decline since GRODT. there are many rappers that have more credibilty & better work now, such as Nas, Lil' Wayne, Jadakiss, and less know cats like Yukmouth, Immortal Technique, Canibus, Mos Def, etc...

Guest fullhouse

BacknBlackHoez

I wasnt saying that 50 hadnt been called out by other rappers. Maybe we have different understandings of "dethroned". I was saying he was still "selling", like Lowerdeck said people still eat up his stuff. His next CD is going to sell just on his name alone. Now if it sucks, then the album after this upcoming one may drop in sales. But he's the top selling rapper the last few years, well maybe Outkast this last year was close to 50 in sales. To be "dethroned" in my book it means another rapper has to come in and take his fan base and sales. But just to an example of his poplularity and name earning sale, look at G-Unit. If it wasnt for 50 they wouldnt of sold like they did with out a hit.

By the way on way, way side note, I hear Em's new album due later this year is going to be some of the hottest sh*% to drop in a while.

Guest BacknBlackHoez

the only problem is, G-Unit has probably fallen off as hard as Ja did.

Rap fans have learned that g-Unit sold out, and thye have no talent left, i doubt 50's next album sells huge amounts.