NWA Domination - Taken To the Next Level

Guest Sweet Justice

Guest El Blanco

I do graphics also. Take a look at my sig and then head to the graphics board and look at my battle thread. I'm pretty good with PPV banners.

Guest Sweet Justice

NWA: Texas Wrestling

August 4, 2004

San Antonio, Texas

Konnans House

Chapter II: A Meeting With An Old Friend

Dusty Rhodes had finally reached Konnans home. He turned in with his old truck and sprayed dust all over. Konnans house was white with a red bamboo formationed like roof. Immediately Konnan came out of the house with a large mexican man. They greeted Dusty and led him into the house. Dusty was amazed at how nice the house was. Dusty walked across the hard wood floor and looked up to see a large chrystal chandaleer. Konnan led Dusty into the kitchen and sat him down. Konnan then went into the refrigerator which was filled with food, and pulled out a beer which he tossed to Rhodes.

"Weeeell good golly, miss molly, its been a while hasnt it Konnan?" Dusty said excitingly as he swigged down his beer. "When wasth the lastht time you and me ever spent and an afternoon together like thisth?"

"You're right" Said Konnan "It has been a while..." Konnan then looked remembered about the large man in the room. "Oh sorry Dusty, meet Hector Garza, you probably saw him in those promo tapes I sent Tony. I have big ideas for him, including a spot in your show Sunday."

"I see..." Dusty said "What did you wanna do with the boy? Causthe I need a big man to take on Good ol' Mean Mark!"

"I could do that" Said Hector Garza. Garza let out his hand for a handshake and Dusty shook his hand gladly. "It would be an honour to take on Calloway. I've been watching him for years."

Dusty smiles and said "Okay, then its sthettles, your on the show boy, you better be clubberin, becausthe thisth onesth important. I've dined pork and beans, but if this show sthucceedsth, we'll be dinin' with Kings and Queensth, boy'!" Dusty then looked over some papers "Hey Konnan, how many of your boysth can we put on the show?"

Konnan said "However many you need..." Konnan then thought about it for a second and took it back quickly "I think about 6 would be reasonable, it would give you a couple cross promotional matches, right? Isn't that all you need?"

"Yeah" Dusty said "I got a listht of guys that Im thinking of putting on the show, do what you can and give me a hollar, I got some other business to deal with, I'm thinkin of putting on a show down here in Mexico next month..."

Konnan led Dusty out of the house and Dusty popped into his truck and drove off... Sunday would be an important day.

• 1 year later...