Song Summoner

Katsuya

So, yeah, Song Summoner is Square's new RPG for the iPod, and quite frankly...it rocks. You use your music to create troops for you to use in battle, and although it's not too obvious right now how songs = strong warriors, it's still a really good game. The storyline too is good (for an iPod game) and so are the graphics. The controls are a bit clunky, but...yeah, it rocks.

Figured that I'd tell you peeps about it, and see if anyone else has it. It should fill the time while I'm waiting for Toonstruck to install >_>

I like it, I like the concept too, my only gripe is that there's no discernible way to pick tracks to generate particualr troops (i.e. fast metal = soldier or whathaveyou). Even when the conductor bloke says something like "good troops will come from a song with a 4 or 7 in the title" which is pretty fackin' specific, the guy I got as a result was a complete weakling :/