Identify this song by the lyrics.

K

Check out second hand CD stores. You can walk in with ten bucks, and walk out with three or four good CD's. Not a bad deal.

I got three Offspring CD's for less than fourteen english. I got Finger Eleven for like two quid. Slipknot albums were about four pounds each.

It was most definately Violent Delight - Jump.

Album arrived today from Amazon.

Best song ever in the world ever.

Beeeeware of the Wizard Crew,

It'll put a spell on you

You don't know what it can do,

So here's what I say to you!

Jump, into the fires of hell

Jump, into the wishing well

Jump, Everybody yell!

Jump, jump, jump, jump!

I don't do random songs. All or nothing. :P

I've done the millions of MP3's thing, it's not for me. I like owning the CD, I like the way the cases look on my shelf and I like knowing that I'm supporting the bands I like.

[squancho & Friends]

OMG. Dont U know it iz kewl 2 still?! U R PUSSIE!!! LOLOL!!!

[/squancho & Friends]

I lie.

Squancho is slightly more sophisticated than that. By an IQ point or two :thumbsup: :shifty:

Guest Ringmaster

I love the price of cds in England. Let's see, Keith said he bought 3 Offspring for 14 and the Slipknot album for 4. That's about what they cost here. New.

Then again we hardly get any of the good releases they get in England, and when they do, they charge us into hell for them. The shitty stuff like Slipknot is cheap, but I had to hunt down the Scissor Sisters CD down and when I found it, it was like 35 bucks. All I can say is thank God for Amazon.co.uk.

Guest Ringmaster

Then again we hardly get any of the good releases they get in England, and when they do, they charge us into hell for them.

They do exactly the same to us. HMV will charge about £17 for a new CD, which is fucking scandelous.

I was in the UK last month and while they had shit like Korn and other nu-metal bands going for 20 pounds, they still had some good stuff in the 5-10 pound range, which is much cheaper than some CDs are here.