NHL 2K9 / NHL 09

Toe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed... team leader on assists... hells yeah :P

I need to put more in the net though :(

Yup, around tonight also... I reckon it could be the first time we've have 6 people playing together. Would be awesome.

That was an epic fail, I ended up playing against some guys online in goalie mode, 1-0 win to us in overtime and then in a game where every single player was a real person, We lost 5-1, It shows what happens when you let them get a breakaway 9 fucking times <_<. Long story short, I'd like to play goalie when you guys play next, WHEN you guys play next.

[Edit]After going through 2 disks I finally have almost all of the songs from that zip file, The only things I'm missing are the goal horns for Anaheim through Ottawa because I ran out of space on my CD.... Again.

This is a video from one of my first BAP games and I hadn't worked out the video tools yet, So it's a little short.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/779183

Edited by Sgt. Slogger

The goal horns are already authentic, unless you mean the goal songs.
Yeah, Goal Songs, My bad. and Toe, Try upping the music sound and lowering the crowd sound, Just a little until you can hear it better.

My dude is tearing it up but I can't get called up. :( I have like 25 points, going 22 + 3 and I stil haven't gotten called up. I went on a cold streak though only one goal in the last two games and we got shut out last game. Any suggestions on how I go about getting called up?

Oh yea, my guy's rated an 80 yet no call up too. How good are your guys' in the minors, rating wise that is?

What team are you playing for? If they have good depth at your position, they won't need you.

Luckily for me, I'm a defenseman for Tampa Bay... so working my way through a weakened depth chart didn't take very long at all. Though if I'd started with a stronger team on the back end, I may very well have finished my first season in the minors.

EPIC!

I was at little apprehensive about moving up from Pro to All-Star difficulty so it's taken me a while. First game on All-Star, we (New Jersey) are on the road at Anaheim, 3-3... already 2 assists and a goal to my name and I net a breakaway goal to make it 4-3 with 1.5 seconds left on the clock in the 3rd period. Awesomeness.

Im playing for the Worscester Sharks obviously in the Sharks organization, but who could be holding me back? Michalek and Cheech....?

It's possible. The Sharks have a pretty good Top 12 on the frontline, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened.

Of course, the off season is coming up, so you can sign somewhere else if you're worried about not playing in the NHL.

I dont know how we managed to not play any games last night... what with around 6 of us online at all times. Tonight plzk?

I suddenly took ill yesterday, been in bed the last 24 hours, I'm feeling better now, but I'm working tomorrow, and the Bears are on tonight. However, seeing as I've slept roughly 24 hours, I may not be able to sleep tonight, in which case I'll play. I guess I can record the Bears and watch it tomorrow NO ONE TELL ME THE SCORE.