Dead Like Me, Season 2

BlackFlagg

Season 2 of this great show begins in just over 30 minutes. Official site is http://www.sho.com/site/deadlikeme/home.do

Episode description - Send In The Clown

SEASON PREMIERE: Sunday, July 25 at 10pm ET/PT

At her day job, George gets to train the boss's cute, but dumb, nephew, while Mason dresses as a clown to reap a soul at a kid's birthday party.

Mason dressed as a clown will make the episode a much watch all by itself, heh

I quite liked Dead Like Me, but I dunno if I can stand watching it again. There was something about George that was kinda iffy, I just didn't like her.

:ohwell:

Edited by Kaneanite

Guest TheVaudevilleSuperstar

I really liked the season premier of this. It was probably my favorite episode so far behind the Pilot and the vacation episode. I liked Mason's sobriety, as it proved that he is as much of a jerk sober as he was drunk. Roxy's becoming a cop will be interesting. Joy was hilarious as undercutting Clancy on the "sorority girls". What I didn't like was Daisy's sudden religious discovery and George's uncharacteristic and sudden "OMG! GUYZ are SOOO HOT!!!" She's supposed to be sarcastic, indifferent, and mine! :wub:

And Xand, now whenever I see Mason, I am reminded of Glen Quinn. :angry::(

Edited by TheVaudevilleSuperstar