Les Claypool Is 'Real Gone'

tristy

PRIMUS' Les Claypool (bass) and Brian "Brain" Mantia (drums) and SHOTGUN MESSIAH's Harry Cody (guitar, banjo) are among the guest musicians appearing on the new TOM WAITS studio album, "Real Gone", due October 5 through Epitaph's Anti- Records label, according to Billboard.com.

"Real Gone" will be the follow-up to the simultaneously released 2002 concept albums "Blood Money" and "Alice". Those sets, which stemmed from previous theatrical collaborations with Robert Wilson, debuted at No. 32 and No. 33 on The Billboard 200, respectively.

Kou & Squancho should like that, I thnk.

I might buy it, only for Les Claypool though. He's the fucking man.

Kou will want my head on a stick for this, but I'm only moderately interested in Waits.

However, this is the kind of thing that would want me to jump in and give it a listen. Claypool and Mantia are both favored musicians of mine.

Although this doesn't come as a suprise, as Waits had already appeared numerous times with Primus.

Guest Mr McFarlane

Kou will want my head on a stick for this, but I'm only moderately interested in Waits.

However, this is the kind of thing that would want me to jump in and give it a listen.  Claypool and Mantia are both favored musicians of mine.

Although this doesn't come as a suprise, as Waits had already appeared numerous times with Primus.

I'LL KILL YOU

YOU BASTARD

I'LL KILL YOU

NEW WAITS ALBUM!

w000000000t!

I'LL STILL KILL YOU MIDGET.

If you like Claypool and Brain then you should wait for Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains to come out.

Les Claypool

Brian Mantia

Buckethead

Bernie Worrel

It's like Praxis with Les Claypool instead of Bootsie Collins! But yeah I'm looking forward to it. Comes out Sep. 7.