Battle anyone?

The Year is 2038. The wrestling business is being reborn after the great war against The Foreign Power(wrestlers,boxers,and other professional sport stars were the first to be drafted) in 2011. The stars before being drafter were cloned and their clones were frozen in case the athletes perished on the battlefield.

America won but the death count was staggering. The clones of the dead were initiated and released into the public world. Shortly the wrestling industry began to reemerge with some new and old promotions returning from the grave.

Vince,Steph,Linda,Shane,and HHH perished during the years of the great war.(their clones died during development) Shane and Steph's children took control of the company merging each all the brands under Raw.

Jerry Jarret died of natural causes and Jeff now suffers from Dementia(one of the side effects of nerve gas used in the war). His 3 daughters now run the company.

Tna has two shows on Spiketv. Impact and X-Effect

Angle,Joe,and Kevin Nash were missing in action and their clones have yet to be initiated.

Jarrett's daughters and the Kids from Stanford had a meeting and agreed to a two night show where both promotions would showcase their talents.

You must create a poster advertising this event. WWE RAW and Impact have new logos(so create a new one) both have to be featured on the poster. You can include any other workers on the poster(except for the ones that are dead and etc.)

I'm not sure if I really understand those rules fully lol, if you explain a little better I think I'd be down for that. But that did made me think of a little spin-off I wouldn't mind doing a poster for a wrestling pay per view featuring a match between a wrestler and an athlete outside of the wrestling industry, example: Shawn Michaels vs. Mike Tyson. Or Docpepper wants to clear up the rules a little.. who can we put on the poster? I don't know who's dead and who's not and the whole concept is a bit confusing to me right now, maybe it's cause it's late haha.

sorry bout that got a little long winded

create a cross promotion Poster for a ppv being run by WWE and TNA

You can't use these wrestlers:Angle,Joe,Kevin Nash,HHH,and Jeff Jarrett

you can come up with the ppv name and the new company logos on your own