Do We Like Hollywood Undead?

K

I BEAT MY MEAT LIKE I'M A FUCKING BUTCHER AND I PUNK THE PUSSY LIKE I'M ASHTON KUTCHER

This is awful, why can't I stop listening to it.

everywhere I go is awful awesome awful awesome I just don't know :(

Sorry, I can't hop on this bandwagon. I have to ask myself, "would I delete anything off of my ipod to make room for this?" The answer is no.

To me, these guys are really reminiscent of Project Wyze, which isn't a good thing. Some of the lines are alright, but there's nothing special here. I can already picture the crowd at the concert being a ton of tweeners, which is possibly the least respectable crowd a band can have.

Anyways, read some of the comments on Youtube videos, they're hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all...v%3DmrHsVEchoUI

Apparently this song reminded everyone of their ex, it's a "good song to die to", and "preps can't date anyone buty other preps". It breaks down rather amusingly. Kids.

• 3 months later...

I've been bumping a lot of threads recently.

Anyway I was drunk in camden the other night and I saw a poster for Hollywood Undead. They're playing a tiny little venue for like eight quid in about a fortnight. I think I'll go just because it'll be funny seeing all of them try to fit on a stage which could barely contain the misfits (Of which there are only three members)