Spineshank Reform

Benji

After five years of inactivity Spineshank are back with lead singer Jonny Santos.

They are said to have completed five new songs and plan on writing 15 more with plans of a new album.

Drummer Tommy Decker says: "It feels right again, were not being pressured to write a single or look a certain way, were doing it because we want to”

They’re new song Born, Conform, Repent is up now on their official Myspace page.

Quick! Someone get me new underwear :w00t:

If they can go back to "Height of Callousness" quality, I'll mark the fuck out. I still pop that one in just to remind myself how nu-metal should've been done. But their last album disappointed me.

PS - Just checked out the new track. Not bad but not really Spineshank. It sounds like any random hardcore band trying to make a name for themselves.

Edited by TheRyno

Awesome! This is definitely good news if they can return to Height of Callousness quality. Unfortunately, the new demo sounds more like Santos' side project, Silent Civilian. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'd just like them to sound more like old school Spineshank.