All Tomorrows Parties Australia

Psicosis

That's a pretty bitching line-up. No matter what, do not allow yourself to miss Silver Apples; they (well, he) played last year's ATP Nightmare Before Christmas and he was as good as the band ever were (which is very good indeed), and easily one of the most fun parts of the whole festival. Between Silver Apples, Nick Cave, Spiritualized, Fuck Buttons and The Saints that is going to be absolutely superb.

That's a pretty bitching line-up. No matter what, do not allow yourself to miss Silver Apples; they (well, he) played last year's ATP Nightmare Before Christmas and he was as good as the band ever were (which is very good indeed), and easily one of the most fun parts of the whole festival. Between Silver Apples, Nick Cave, Spiritualized, Fuck Buttons and The Saints that is going to be absolutely superb.

Will do - I'm going to try and check out the other artists music in the coming weeks. I'm really looking forward to seeing Fuck Buttons, Afri-Rampo, The Saints and Spiritualized (in a quiet setting finally) and know the additions over the next few weeks will get better.

They have Ski Resorts in Australia?

Hardy ha.

I'm serious?

I love skiing. Never thought of Australia as a hot spot.

Oh it's not a hot spot but yes, some states in the south/south-east of Australia have mountains and those mountains are high enough for real snow to fall on.

Perisher Blue Ski Resort at the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales is the big ski mountain, with Thredbo in NSW, Mt Buller and Falls Creek in Victoria being the others.

Edited by Psicosis