Juan Jose returns from being MIA

TO ALL MODS: I didn't know where to put this so I put it in here. Please place this topic in the appropriate subforum.

With that being said, my health had been failing recently. I had yet another recurrence of cellulitis (3rd time -- all since 2004) and I had started to get these headaches and my nerves was making me loopy. I'm not doing too much better but I am getting there. I'm supposed to be laid up on my futon for about a week, but as you can see, I had to write this.

To those who I had promised GFXs, regardless of the situation, I will send them to you in a ZIP file on my web space. I did get to see the thread that had been hotly argumentative, and nufan thanx for the kind words on my banners. I will have them done, just give me a chance to recover. I will hope to be back within the next week or two. Cheers. :google:

wow man I know how bad Cellulitis can be I struggle with sometimes monthly. Found the best way to stay on top of the situation is to stay on the antibiotics. take care man hope for a full speedy recovery

UPDATE: I have recovered just enough, maybe moreso, to the point where I can start posting and making GFXs again.

Thanx to Doc and Syko for wishing me well. As far as the rest of you MFers :lol:, well don't worry about it, I care about ya just the same. :shifty:

I got a persistent coughing going on, but I can handle that -- for now. But at the present time, back to business. (Y)