Birds of Prey

TMM

Ok the show was a bit shitty, not the worst thing ever but it was ok. However the most memorable bit (apart from the gorgeous Ashley Scott) is the theme music from the DVD. Does ANYONE have any idea what it is? Nobody anywhere seems to know and I have wasted far to much time trying to find out.

Not sure if it helps as I don't know where you were watching it, but found this bit on wiki

Note some music differs from original televised version. This includes the theme song, which in the original airing was "Revolution" by Aimee Allen as well as the fight music "All the Things She Said" by TATU in the final episode.

also, I miss this show. :(

If you want an MP3 of the song, I can e-mail it to you. I spent the better part of a year compiling all of Aimee's unreleased album tracks. It was worth it as far as I'm concerned since she had an awesome voice. The tracks she remixed with the guy from Unwritten Law were vastly inferior.

Nope, the song you guys are refering to is the title song when the show was on TV. In order to release the show on DVD they had to change a lot of the music and the main thing is the theme song. It does not exist in the known world I swear to god.