FIFA 09 (The 2nd Online PS3 Tournament)

Baddar

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Countries will come later.

The random assigned clubs thing I'm not too in favour of. I mentioned this to Bluebirds on MSN...

You'd get people saying "Oh well - might've done better in the tournament if I had time to practice with the team I got assigned. I haven't used them much at all." - I like that people are getting to choose which team they play as, so they have no reason to complain when eliminated.

Yeah I agree with this - it gives people the opportunity to practice with their chosen team, before the tournament starts. And then everyone's familiar and comfortable with their side - and we see a really good and competitive tournament.

The team I am considering using, are a 4 star team but I love using them and feel comfortable with them.

I assume everyone will opt for 5 star teams?

However, it would be sweet to teach you a lesson, using a lesser-star team :lol:

Can't wait for this :w00t: !

Edited by Berry

I can't be arsed to count up but if there's still room I'm in. (Y)

Looks like Baddar already shut down the idea but I'd be up for random teams. As well as International teams and/or lower league teams. Would shake things up a bit as I assume the players that chose teams last time are used to them by now. I also think teams like Real Madrid, Chelsea and Inter can be just as ridiculously difficult to play against as Utd and Milan.

That being said, if KoA doesn't mind I'll take Villa this time round and if he's keeping them then I guess I'll stick with Roma from the last tourney.

I can't be arsed to count up but if there's still room I'm in. (Y)

Looks like Baddar already shut down the idea but I'd be up for random teams. As well as International teams and/or lower league teams. Would shake things up a bit as I assume the players that chose teams last time are used to them by now. I also think teams like Real Madrid, Chelsea and Inter can be just as ridiculously difficult to play against as Utd and Milan.

That being said, if KoA doesn't mind I'll take Villa this time round and if he's keeping them then I guess I'll stick with Roma from the last tourney.

Go for it. :) I'm not playing this tournament; busy month ahead. Two technology practical pieces to get finished as well as the coursework so I'm not getting involved. Will do if there's a third tournament, though.

Updated Member List (13)

AJ

Baddar

Berry

Bluebirds

christoph

McMigsy

Mr. Impact

Phatmann

Richie S

rvdwannabe

TheArsenal

TheCoolOne

TheRossWalker

----

As said, I'm looking to get 16 altogether, but if we get another one, Bluebirds and I have come up with a way to make it work. I'll PM Mike Widdows in a mo, as I seen him playing it earlier on PSN.

EDIT: Ok, I'll send him a message on PSN. He hasn't been active here since December. :/

Edited by Lt Baddar