Battle?

DeeJam

A new television show staring two of your favorite actors is debuting soon. The show has hired you to create a billboard advertising the show.

You choose the type of show (drama, sitcom, etc.), the actors, the network, and such.

ok before my post a little incite to my new show

Coming In '09 on HBO

Second Coming

Starting Jeremy Piven (Entourage) as Jesus Christ and Michael C. Hall (Dexter) as Judas

Jesus has come again, but the saviour isn't exactly what he is cracked up to be, loud, onoxious and plain right rude. In response to Jesus returning to Earth, God (Ken Jenkins of Scrubs fame) has sent the man who betreayed Jesus to keep an eye on him. Enter Judas, a straight laced Angel who well isn't as bad as he is cracked up to be. Keeping Jesus in line ensues hilarity!

"A jewish playing Jesus is GOLD" - Rolling Stone Magazine

"A Homosexual, Killer now betrayer of our saviour. Michael C. Hall Does it all" - TV Week

secondcomingln4.jpg

you guys you still doin this?

let me know please