ER

Cactus Drags

First off, just in case America gets the show first (I presume it does), assume nothing has been screened, and don't spoil shit.

Anyway, I totally forgot the final season started tonight. As I always do, I watch, it's awesome, season ends, I think "oh well" and forget about it till I nearly miss the start of the next season. I've only been watching the past three or four years, and I keep meaning to catch up on the really old stuff, but I think now I'll wait till after this series. Easily one of the best shows on tv, tonight's episode was as intense as ever, and really, really emotional. And I'm going to chuck the next bit in spoilers just in case.

I generally don't give a shit when characters die on tv shows because I don't get attached, but the whole Pratt thing was horrible :( Be interesting to see who gets made chief. I somehow doubt Carter gets recalled from Africa, but that'd be awesome. Apparently he is returning for a couple of episodes though.

So yeah, any other fans of the show?

I genuinely thought this had ended years ago before they mentioned it on Breakfast this morning. The clip they showed had Buster from Arrested Development in it, being awesome. I'm a sucker for season finales, even for shows I barely watched (I got all teary seeing the Friends final episode for the first time last week, even though I didn't know anything that had happened in the show for years before that, and even though it wasn't a very good episode in itself), so I'll probably try and catch some of this series.

Yeah, it started for us in September.

Part of me is upset to see that it's ending (I used to love it, then other stuff started happening and I just stopped caring), but it really is time to end the show.