Prison Break Season 4

Bryan Blade

Uh... Where? All I see is links for FOX's video on demand thing for episodes, then a link for Season 4 that just says "be notified when this item becomes available."

Does it not usually take a few months before a season of a TV show is put out on DVD?

It says 'Part 1' in the title... Pretty sure that means it IS the first part of the season, but I really see no point in buying half of a seasn and then buying the other half. Waste of money and space. Just look for it online or wait until the full boxset comes out. It won't be going anywhere.

• 2 months later...

So the show returned last Friday. Currently, this is the final season of the show, which thank god for that. I really would have shat on a fifth season being dragged out of the entire mess. Season finale May 15th, and the show has moved to Fridays.

Last weeks episode...

I dunno. I really dont. I have no idea what is going on yet. Next weeks episode should provide answers. Michael and Lincolns Mom met with Lincoln, told him to wait two days for some plans of hers, and at the end of the episode she orders a sniper to shoot Lincoln.

The General sent photos of T Bags mom, Selfs wife, and Lincolns son to them... Michael and Sara are doing something....

Yeah. Im just really waiting for the two hour season finale right now. This season hasnt been bad, but I am glad the show is coming to an end.

I don't think one will die. And if one dies, it'll definitely be Lincoln.

I completely forgot why Mahone is involved, or T-Bag in that matter in Lincoln's team. Oh well. Like Johnny said, this show is a mess, but it's not like I'm gonna stop watching now. Let's just hope the payoff is good.

• 4 weeks later...

Series Finale:

Right now... Holy Shit. Paul Kellerman is back, along with C-Note. Damn. A pleasant surprise, mostly Kellerman though.

Holy shit... After they got everything done, a "four years later" thing and Michael is dead :(. I did not see that coming one bit. Im surprised they did that as a little twist at the end.

I definitely think this was a nice series finale. Everyone walks free. C-Note gets to work at UPS, Sucre is with his wife and daughter, Self sadly is left like a vegetable in a wheelchair with his wife being killed episodes before, Lincoln marries/is with Sofia and LJ is with them (at school though), and then Sara and her & Michaels son are living happy. They all meet at Michaels grave and leave flowers and Lincoln leaves a paper origami swan. Very nice ending I think, and Im glad they ended the series here. Best way they could have done it to be honest.

So thus far this week I had a decent Hells Kitchen finale, an alright Smallville season finale, and a very nice Prison Break finale. All that is left is 24 next week and all the shows I watch are officially done with for now.

EDIT- Apparently there are two episodes that havent aired that are going to be released on DVD or something. They take place after the series finale I assume, since the first says Sara is framed/caught for the murder of Christina, and the second one is the group getting back together to get Sara back. I might check it out, though I dont see why Sara would get caught since she got her freedom, but eh.

Edited by Vitamin E

About the finale...

Yeah, that was one hell of a series finale, it was great to see all the characters back in the show. The ending was really sad, the four years jump and showing what happened to everyone made me think everything ended well, only to see the group gather on Scofield's grave. Didn't see that one coming.

...and question. So is the two-hour thing going to be released on DVD on it's own like the 24:Redemption or is it going to be part of the Season 4 DVD?

Edited by The Sandman

That ending was amazing. As I said before, I had a feeling one of the brothers would die, just the wrong one did. While it makes for one heck of a finish and I loved it, I cant help but feel sad that after all of the fucking stuff he did and went through, he didn't get the fucking break in the end. I'd really rather Lincoln died and they went with the more happy ending. It all makes great sense this way, maybe I just hated seeing him dead. Either way, amazing finale. They worked the finish for T-Bag brilliantly and better than I ever thought they would, same with The General. And holy shit I never see that Kellerman stuff coming, that was madness.

Still, I'm so sad :crying:

And I'll really miss this programme. Loved it from the first episode of the first season all the way to the end. Easily one of my favourite television shows I've ever watched, just awesome.

Sad ending! By the way, did anyone else notice the date on the grave? If my math is correct, that means that Scofield lived between one and two months after they all got exonerated. Only one or two months, I was just like "WTF?" Anyway, rumor is the movie is going to be the last month of Scofield's life, I've heard more, but don't want to spoil it. Was I the only one who was really happy to see Danay Garcia brought back? I thought the way they wrote her off at the beginning of the season was horrible, but I guess they didn't want three women cast members. Ahh well.

Sad ending! By the way, did anyone else notice the date on the grave? If my math is correct, that means that Scofield lived between one and two months after they all got exonerated. Only one or two months, I was just like "WTF?" Anyway, rumor is the movie is going to be the last month of Scofield's life, I've heard more, but don't want to spoil it. Was I the only one who was really happy to see Danay Garcia brought back? I thought the way they wrote her off at the beginning of the season was horrible, but I guess they didn't want three women cast members. Ahh well.

Movie? Haven't heard anything about that, is it confirmed for sure? If so, when for? Tell me more (Y)

IT might be the two episodes that havent aired. I looked at Wiki and they listed two episodes after the series finale, so that is probably what is being released on DVD.