Prison Break Season 4

Bryan Blade

***PLEASE DO NOT CLICK THIS SPOILER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KNOW RUMORS ABOUT THE MOVIE!***

Apparently, the movie (or last month of Scofield's life) is going to center around Sara being arrested for the death of Christina and their race to get her off death row while she is pregnant. That is what the rumor going around is. Basically, it's going to be like the 24 movie they did. Haven't heard if it will be released on DVD or on it's own separate disc set, but the rumor now is it's going to get a separate release. However, we all know the ending to the movie...Scofield dies ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone watched it yet? Watched it yesterday.

Fuck them for putting even more emotions in at the end. I know it's the fitting end with Michael dying, but it got to a point where it pissed me off with how much shit they put him and Sara through. It's like the entire programme consisted of them trying to come up with a way to hurt the woman for crying out loud. Could they really not just give the two ONE break? I feel Michael dying is the only person people will actually care about dying, so it made sense with the way he went and all, but damn I still wish it had of been Lincoln instead. Then again, not many people would of cared for that, so again it makes sense.

Gretchen showing up in prison was pretty awesome though, although again I wish they'd give somebody a break. It seems like nobody actually came out of this with a happy ending. I'd of loved to have seen her make it out or go out with a bigger bang really. Although I felt they nailed the Teabag stuff, him screaming Scoefield at the end was perfect and it's a shame we cant see them build on that. I feel ashamed to say the ending brought a tear to my eye. I still don't get why Michael was going to die though, I thought the work The Company did on him saved him from all of that?

Possibly my favourite TV Show in years upon years though, just genius at times if you ask me. Shame to see it end, but fantastic stuff either way.

I just watched the movie, and I honestly don't know how I feel about it. Let's put up the spoiler tags...

The movie just seemed extremely rushed and was a bit poorly acted. The Daddy character was obviously a (lame) attempt at a new T-Bag character. It just left a disgusting taste in my mouth, felt like they tried to do the whole first season in a little over an hour and a half.

Personally, I am not going to by the DVD of the movie. I am going to let the ending that was in the season 4 finale be the final ending and try to forget everything about this movie...well, everything except Gretchen, how awesome is that chick?

Though, then you could say she was the season 3 Mahone of the movie. Bleh, I just...I dunno.

I didnt really care for the movie either. The finale was perfectly fine without adding the movie in.

How are we supposed to believe that Sara gets to live life nice and dandy after being BROKEN OUT OF JAIL? She should be going through the same shit Michael went through in Season 2, not being out in the open with her kid acting like everything is normal. That's really my main gripe with it. They all should have gotten off free after they signed those papers (did Sara sign one?), but having her get arrested just negates that. I dont think the movie was TOO bad. Some stuff was nice, like seeing how Michael died and all. Plus, Gretchen. Fuck, I wanted to see her and Sara do the dirty dew together when they were outside the car garage.

Daddy was a lame attempt at a female T-Bag it seemed, except she seemed to be more about having a little family whereas T-Bag was just a smart evil lil fucker.

Not seen the movie yet, but thought the finale was really anti-climatic...

I marked out for the Kellerman return because I had always knew it was coming since we never saw him die. They left it pretty late though and I almost thought it wasn't gonna happen which would've been a great shame. They could've done it without dragging C-Note back though who I felt like they'd put in just for the sake of bringing more old characters back.

I just figured we were in for a better ending than "omg we can't trust anyone, wait, let's trust this guy!" because we've had so many twists it's got to the point where someone not double-crossing them seems almost unbelievable. The 4 years later thing revealing Michael's death seemed SO abrupt and unecessary. Thought it was a bit of a shitty reward for all of us PB fans who've watched all the way through clinging to the hope that there'll be a happy-ever-after at the end. Funnily enough just before we watched the last ep my girlfriend asked can we not watch it cause she didn't wanna see it end. Almost wish I hadn't now.

I didnt really care for the movie either. The finale was perfectly fine without adding the movie in.

How are we supposed to believe that Sara gets to live life nice and dandy after being BROKEN OUT OF JAIL? She should be going through the same shit Michael went through in Season 2, not being out in the open with her kid acting like everything is normal. That's really my main gripe with it.

The flash forward at the end of Season four clearly shows they're not in America, I would imagine they all fled to Mexico or some other non extradition country.