Pro Cycling Season 09

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing side on camera too. Real sense of speed as he crossed the line.

EDIT: Shame they just show the last few moments in the replay too cos 1km from the end, when Big George Hincapie swung away from the Garmn lead out, was totally beautiful.

Edited by MarkCavendishAteMyHamster

yo hamster. Did you see the podium ? When they played the Danish National Anthem instead of the Spanish ? I must admit that i have never laughed so hard :lol: The Curse of Michael Rasmussen striked on the Champs Elysses.

Got to be the biggest blunder in Tour De France history :lmao:

I did say to my wife that it didn't sound like the Spanish anthem! Hahahaha I knew something was up. Awesome. It's just a precursor to Rasmussen's return at the next Tour. Like a year long storyline they're just starting.

Rasmussen vs Contador II

Spaniard Mikel Astarloza who won stage 16 of the Tour de France this year is the first rider from the race to test positive.

Meanwhile Bradley Wiggins and his team Garmin released his blood tests from the last two seasons (including during the Tour and the Giro) to show "transparency".

First rider from the Tour to test positive...Definitely better than previous years though I'd expect a few more to come out over the next month. It does seem to be Spaniards, French, Italians and Germans more than anyone else.....

A little late, but I really enjoyed the tour this year, some great stages and it's nice to have some British success for a change, Wiggins rode a wonderful tour and Cavendish has proven that he is still a beast on the bike and the best sprinter in the world. I love his attitude, he has every right to be like he is really! :P

I'm already looking forward to next year-Team Sky joining (though I doubt they'll be a threat in their first year) and no more team struggles involving Armstrong now he's forming his own team.

• 1 month later...

I've just sat watching 4 hours of the World Championships today. The final 20 man break was just epic and then I nearly ad a heart attack when Cadel Evans actually ATTACKED! o_Oo_O

I think he's won it but Cancellera or Breschel would make me happier, though I think Matty's on the verge of popping.