WCW Requests; iDom Style!

Krone

I was wondering if someone could hit me up with a poster of sorts for my WCW diary, aka, Windy City Wrestling. Below is what I was hoping for.

Name of Show: Walk the Line

Featured Wrestlers: CM Punk, AJ Styles, Chris Hero, and Kevin Steen

Date and Info: Saturday, January 12th, 2008 - Ontourage Night Club (Chicago, IL) 8:00pm

Other Information: I was hoping that some of the matches could get listed in an indy style poster set up. Here are some of the matches.

-CM Punk's Open Challenge (WCW Heavyweight Title is on the line)

-AJ Styles vs. Chris Hero (Chicago Street Fight)

-The Family vs. Chicago's Elite (WCW Tag Team Titles)

-The Debut of Kevin Steen

-All this and much more!

Here is a PSD of the WCW logo for help. I would appreciate this much.

WINDY CITY WRESTLING LOGO

24eqcl4.jpg

Alright, I may have been a little bit nit picky on what I asked for, so, since I figured that someone else would be the one doing this graphic, I should let you guys have some fun and creative freedom with this one. So that's why I am definitely going to lower the requests for this, just so you all can have freedom. Especially considering that I really need this one.

Instead of going for a full on poster, I was thinking of something more along the lines of this beauty....

XPWcopy.jpg

Pretty much something close to that would be fairly badass. All that I need on the picture is either CM Punk (old school, ROH style), Chris Hero, or AJ Styles would be fairly awesome. Colors is up to you, and all that I ask is that the name of the show Walk the Line is on the banner. That would be excellent. Thanks.