What song is this?

wolves

I'm trying to remember this song from I believe the 1990's. It's talked instead of sung and if I remember right the video had weird images and stuff. I also think they performed it on the Grammy's or VMA's or something like that. The guy was sitting on a stool wearing sunglasses. Also, it's not Once In a Lifetime by the Talking Heads.

Thanks if anyone knows what I'm talking about.

Nope. I thought it might have been that Sunscreen song but it isn't listed as anyone performing it live here in the states. Unless that did happen and that info isn't on the Wikipedia page or Yahoo Answers. Thanks though.

Sadly not it either. I think I'm just going to give up. I wish I could remember any lyrics or even what the song was about. All I have is that image of the guy in sunglasses on a stage sitting on a stool singing, well talking, it. I've pretty much exhausted Yahoo answers and the such looking for it. Oh well.

this?