Bad Biology

Gabriel

At the recommendation of Adam Gierasch, the man behind the Night of the Demons remake (October release, btw), I obtained a copy of, and watched, Bad Biology.

I'm still not sure whether it was an awesome movie, or complete shit. What I can say for certain though, is that it is one of the most fucked up films I've seen.

A non-spoiler synopsis might say that it's like Romeo and Juliet, but more about their sexual organs than the people.

For a more detailed explanation, beware of spoilers...

The protagonist is a woman who was born with 7 clits that she knows of. She physically needs sex, and occasionally kills the men who fuck her, by accident. Oh yeah, and her body being fucked up also means that she gives birth to mutant babies mere hours after being fucked.

Then, we have a male character with a monster cock. Literally. There were complications during his birth, and to make up for them, he began injecting his dick with HGH and other steroids. Eventually, it became self-aware and about eight feet long.

They find each other, but the dude's dick is making him sick because of all the drugs he has to feed it... so he declares that he won't feed it anymore. So, while he's sleeping, it leaves him. Like, it detaches and just leaves.

The woman comes to be with the man, only to find that he has no cock anymore. The cock, meanwhile, is out on a rampage, breaking through floorboards and mercilessly fucking a number of women who just happen to be naked and put up no fight.

Anyways, the cock gets sick, because it needs its' drugs... so it comes back to the guy, but he won't feed it. The girl though, feeds it way too much, causing the man to die from an overdose. She realizes too late what she's done, and the cock fucks her. In the end, everyone dies.

It's a tragedy.

Seriously though... it's definitely worth a watch if you're into sick, perverse or weird type films. It was shot well, and the acting isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. In fact, it was pretty good. Also, there's lots of boobs. So for you boob lovers out there, pick this up.

Well, from that synopsis it sounds like absolute and complete shit. I've not seen it though, so I can't judge. It sounds outrageously ridiculous though.

I think that's kind of the point though. It's not supposed to be a cinematic masterpiece, or a blockbuster type of film. It's ridiculous, insane and fucked up.

It's definitely made for a niche audience. I'd compare it to Teeth, sort of. Though, Teeth was much more viewer friendly.