Who's Comming To The World Cup of Hockey

Ok, since all of us Canadians love hockey so much I was wondering if anyone wanted to come to the World Cup of Hockey. When it comes to Montreal.

They're two gamesbeing played at the Bell Center Canada v USA and Canada v Slovakia.

For 60.96 CAD you get a ticket in the blue section for both games.

So if anyone wants to come, just say it in here.

I would... if you were meeting up in Toronto. I got tickets to a couple of the ACC games, although I'd at that it most certainly did NOT cost 60 bucks for both games. More like 60 per, although I guess with Toronto its always twice as expensive.

I would love to go to that. But since I live on the other side of the country and I am only 16 so I would have to go with my parrents, thus the costs will be to large for me, I have to hope the games get played on the radio. (My cable has been cut off since around Backlash)

The final game will be played at the ACC right? I'll try to get a hold of those, if Canada goes to the finals(which we will, and destroy USA, something we should of done last time) :P