Spiderman 2 The Game. PS2.

K

The video game arcade is located in the lower west side of the game. Just locate Lower West Side on your map and go to it. When you are there a green square will show up on your map, go to it(it is in an alley) and enter the building to start playing the games.

The arcade isn't really that special, it's more of a tutor than what you'd think. I rented the game a few days ago, just took it back today. I played it for about three days and still have no idea where anything is. It's too big :(

Edited by Kaneanite

GameFaqs? What is this GameFaqs? I didn't look at any GameFaqs.

:blush:

Sorry, but I honestly can't tell you from memory. If I saw this before 6 i would have been able to find it and tell you straight, but I already took it back. All I can say then is just swing around a check out each green building on the map. Good luck :ohwell:

Edited by Kaneanite

Guest Angry Baboon

That game rocks. I need to buy a memory card for my PS2. I got to

MYSTERIO'S LAIR
and the game froze :( Edited by Count Squancho El Knobula

Cheers anyway.

Any hints on the Balloon missions? Am I supposed to touch them? Web Sling them? Web grab them? Do I get up high and jump onto them? What if they're in open spaces.

:'(

I hate the balloon missions :angry:

You just gotta touch them, swing into them, whatever and it'll automatically grab them, but it's a bugger trying to find them, since they get high pretty fast.

Squancho, check to see if that happens again. There have been a few games released where it crashes at several points, so you might need to return it :(

Edited by Kaneanite

Cheers anyway.

Any hints on the Balloon missions? Am I supposed to touch them? Web Sling them? Web grab them? Do I get up high and jump onto them? What if they're in open spaces.

:'(

webbing them bursts them, so the kid starts crying. Just climb up the building and it'll stick to you autom atically. If it's above the building, or too far away from it, in oipen air, just jump to it and make contact.