EWB Monthly GFX Contest: April

Let's make this easier.. wanna judge? PM me or add me on MSN (Y) eddiefng@live.com

Those already offered to judge, I'll add you or PM you

lostboysposter.png

Bit worried that it might look like I did no work on this, but I can post individual stocks and source photos if you like. all the Lost people were cut individually, as were their instruments, background is a bunch of shots worked together, blah blah blah.

Might rework it a bit later, but it's like 2am and I've been working on this since like 10pm

Bah, I was totally going to do this with the exact same name (or "Lost in the music"). Thankfully I changed my mind as that'd piss all over my idea.

So I've finished mine off, other than the background I'm fairly happy with it.

missiontibet.png

Background made from scratch. Google image search: "Tibet flag" for the original free tibet flag and the respective actors' names for their original cut - they should all be on the first page of results.

This is off subject but the O2 arena brings up grumpy memories.

One of our brokers in London bought a blackberry from the Car Phone Warehouse and had it on O2 and need me to set up the enterprise activation on it. Normally very easy but for some reason we couldn't get it to work properly. So I spent a long time trying to support his phone from here in the states trying to figure out what I was doing wrong.

Finally all of the London brokers came over here and I got to actually work with the phone in person. Spent half the day trying to get it to work and finally said fuck it. I call O2 and asked them what I was doing wrong and they said... We don't even offer that service... SON OF A BITCH!!!

At least it wasn't me actually doing something wrong.

I cannot believe you've also chosen Madison Square Garden, Beyatch.

EWBcompposter.jpg

Not the greatest but I haven't really made alot of stuff Graphically in a long while. Good to get some practice in though I guess. Was going to call them The Greenfathers but I thought it sounded a little bit cheesy.

Edited by Mr.iMPACT!

here is my entry

decided to go with Rise Against.... for something different :shifty:

and Peta... all the celebrities involved are actual Peta supporters

posterp.jpg