• What Have I Done To Deserve This?
    • Always on My Mind
    • Heart
    • It's Alright
    • So Hard
    • Go West
    • I'm with Stupid
    • Love etc.

Pet Shop Boys are on a roll lately - honored by the Brit Awards, Love Etc. dropped in March, their full length debuted in the UK and is soon to drop here in the United States. A lengthy career as a pop band, with lots of great hits and lots of great albums. Witty, danceable and completely relevant, the Pet Shop Boys are one of the best things to come out of the 80's.

I gave them a good old 9 out of ten. They have so many great singles that span so many decades, however, I feel like some of their full lengths really lack. My favorite album by them is Very, just because it was head-to-toe one of best albums of the 90's. As far as singles go, once again I had to butcher the list and try and take their top charting singles, as well as including some of their later work. Out of the singles listed, obviously I have to go with Go West. Great great great song.

It’s nice to see them getting some recognition again lately because in my opinion they have been a horribly underrated group in recent years.

Please and Actually were albums I grew up hearing as a child, absolutely amazing albums which still hold up very well today. Introspective also has its moments; I’ve always liked Domino Dancing.

Even though Love Etc is there best single in years I’m not much of a fan of there late 90’s/00’s releases. I’d much rather listen to there 80’s/Early 90’s work. There still awesome live though.

I don't know ANYTHING about the Pet Shop Boys, I just wanted to share this article, cause it's funny...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7991324.stm

Pop group Pet Shop Boys have revealed they have turned down a request by animal rights group Peta to rename themselves the Rescue Shelter Boys.

Edit: FUCK YOU MYKE :@ :@ :@ :@