Middlesbrough Music Live '09

Walker

Was decent, think it was a mistake getting there 11:30am since I'm bloody knackered now. Saw a few good and a few not so good bands. Saw The Chapman Family since people rave about them, and they were shit. Saw The Qemists immediately afterwards and they were awesome. The Zutons were great too, I don't even like them that much on record but I really enjoyed them live.

I called it quits in the middle of Ghost Of A Thousand's set, because my head was fucking killing me. The girlfriend and her mate stayed for The Zutons, though, so I got a bit of a rest before the drunken louts came home invading. Oh, and a friend of mine was robbed by a black guy walking home, only to realise about an hour later that he hadn't actually taken anything. Hilarious. She can't even get mugged properly :shifty:

Edited by Nerf

I called it quits in the middle of Ghost Of A Thousand's set, because my head was fucking killing me. The girlfriend and her mate stayed for The Zutons, though, so I got a bit of a rest before the drunken louts came home invading. Oh, and a friend of mine was robbed by a black guy walking home, only to realise about an hour later that he hadn't actually taken anything. Hilarious. She can't even get mugged properly :shifty:

Some of us just cannot do it right. I apologize.