Help Me Find New Show(s) To Watch

Hellfire

I've pretty much caught up on all the shows I have been trying to catch up with lately, and it's left a big open spot. In the past couple weeks I've caught up with The Unit, Fringe, Sarah Connor Chronicles, Criminal Minds, The Office, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and various others. Now I ask you wonderful people of the interwebs to tell me of more shows that are somewhat similar or not similar that I haven't checked out. I'm looking for pretty much any suggestions as long as its an entertaining show.

Everybody should watch Kings too. :blush: [/shameless plug for awesome show that's pretty much canceled already]

Party Down and Eastbound & Down are the only two shows I've watched religiously since 2007.

I started watching Eastbound & Down but got bored of it. I'm not sure why. Premise is entertaining and the main character is awesome, but I just couldn't get as into it as other people. I've heard of Party Down, but don't know what its about and haven't seen any episodes. Might have to give it a look.

I just started watching Castle, mainly due to Nathan Fillion. Fun little show, I'm only like an episode and a half in but I like most of the main characters, Castle, the daughter and his mother, Cop chick is alright but I don't care about her yet. Fillion is carrying the show though, he's always fun to watch.