EW Battleground

ACCBiggz

Lightweight Semi-Final: Gunner Haze vs. TBD

Welterweight Semi-Final: Jack Lightning vs. TBD

Middleweight Semi-Final: Travis Vordorn vs. Dave Zero

Light Heavyweight Semi-Final: Quinton Taylor vs. Jackk Griffith

Light Heavyweight Semi-Final: Murilo Pele vs. Reece Perry

Heavyweight Semi-Final: Tyrone Jackson vs. Jacque Bouchard

Ladies and gentlemen. This fight is 3 rounds, in the super heavyweight division.

Introducting the fighter to my left.

With a record of 0 wins, 0 losses and 0 draws, fighting out of Sydney, Eddie G!

And introducing the fighter to my right.

With a record of 0 wins, 0 losses and 0 draws, fighting out of Sydney, Shawn White!

The judges for this bout are Andi Peters, Gordon Ramsey and Frank Skinner.

round1.jpg

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!

A big right followed by a crushing left from G knocks White out cold! Ouch - that one's going to be featured in highlight reels for years to come!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:05 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punches). Eddie G!

Debut fight.. 5 second knockout.. yes please. :rolleyes:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=9766 - Randy Savage, Light Heavyweight

Whoops. Didn't know they had to be based in Montreal. I'll make another one. A middleweight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=12589 - Jason Voorhees, Middleweight

Edited by Toe

Two of my fighters have been signed by a different promotion, but Jason Voorhees is still available and if you want to fly him in, so is Randy Savage. They both have QFC fights, but after that they can be booked.

900 dollar profit for EWB 2. Two bouts didn't happen and one was forfeited due to not making weight.

And Machado didn't get a victory for his trouble. I call shenanigans. :P

And on a semi-related note, who's in charge of some sponsors? Fighters 8709, 8712, 8713, and 8716 could use some extra coin to go train at a decent gym.

Edited by GangStarr

I would love to start sponsoring people, but the maths of my company is...pretty overwhelming (as I imagine it is for Biggz and Gene). At this stage it looks like i'd have to create six fighters, put them on No training, donate the money to my manager self, then use that to pay off the loan just so I can not lose my VIP <_<

The way I see it, everything kind of flows from Biggz (not you personally, but EWB org) - If we can help Biggz figure out how to get the most return from his ticket sales, then we all get paid more, then we all can buy clothes and nutrition products - my nutrition stuff should help people get in better fight shape so they can fight again quicker, and then the money becomes a circle.

But until then, I imagine it's going to be pretty hard going for the three of us with companies.

I bought some of your supplements, but I can't use them along with my other ones, so I'll keep them in reserve.

Also, can I donate money from a fighter to a manager to a fighter?

I have a guy who has a 800~ balance, but no one else can afford to train, and he needs to take time off to rest after all that energy he exerted making other guys go nappytime.