EW Battleground

ACCBiggz

I sent a sponsorship to you a few of you guys. Low paying, but short length.

:( I was one of your earliest customers!

Link me to your manager profile.

By the way, I swear I saw an option the other day to change your avatar, but I can't find it now. :S

If you're looking to change fighter avatar go to the fighters profile and click "Edit Fighter Details".

Edited by Gene Kiniski

I was just thinking about going VIP and was wondering if there are any specific company types I could open to EWB members - a Gym or something?

And as I go through the VIP tour, Manager avatars are VIp-exclusive, EddieG.

The Animal Cage is a camp by a GDS member, we have a couple clothing lines by EWB/GDS, but I'm not so sure we have a nutrition company. That may be something to look into, but again I;m not even sure how profitable it could be.

Are the supplements even that important? I have yet to read up on them. Can they cause you to fail a drug test or anything?

Given all the effort I put into making shirts I'm kinda shocked I don't have any sponsorship deals. :P