EW Battleground

ACCBiggz

We are going to lose our 155 champion.

Jimmy Albright has been offered 4 seperate contracts, the best contract offered is from Synchronicity. They offer $10,0000 signing bonus (compared to your $400), $1,500 base pay (compared to your $500) and a win bonus of $2,000 (compared to your $500). I would like to stay with EWB and defend my title, but I feel a little more *encouragement* is needed from you.

My Reply:

I already posted on both EWB/GDS and sent PM's about standard contracts giving out to people.

3-0 - 500/500

2-1 - 350/350

1-2 - 250/250

0-3 - 150/150

This isn't a promotion looking to make money, but I'm not handing out huge contracts just yet because I need to build up the bankroll previous to doing that. As stated when I first created EWB this is someplace fun where EWB and GDS members can "fight" other members. If you feel the need to go to another promotion then leave, but I'm not paying anything more than what I offered. In the near future I hope to be able to offer larger base pay and bigger signing bonuses to make up for it, but right now we are not at that point.

It would have been nice to hear this information prior to booking you for the title.

What a big kick to your nuts, Biggzy... that sucks.

I didn't realize that anyone from here or GDS was in it for any reason other than that it's a promotion filled with guys from the boards. I certainly didn't think anyone would leave for "more money".

Outside of training and some supplements there isn't anything to even spend money on - well, travel. And most places are around 100 a week which is why I am giving $400 signing bonuses that will pay for training for a month. Oh well.

Tell him that there is no prize for winning MMA Tycoon, so having the most money doesn't mean shit. Tell him that EWB is a promotion that encourages people to have fun and not be douchebags. Tell him you want him to be the one at the front of the promotion endorsing this style but you feel you need a little more *encouragement* from him.

Should give us his board name so we can shun him.