The Ultimate Movie One-Liners

"Before we let you leave, your commander must cross that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse." (Mel Gibson in "Braveheart" – 1995)

"If you come back in here, I'm going to hit you with so many rights, you're going to beg for a left." (Chuck Norris) "Invasion USA" – 1985)

The Blues Brothers, (1980), “I took the liberty of bullshitting you”, Elwood Blues (Dan Ackroyd)

Batman , (1989), “Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight”, The Joker (Jack Nicholson)

A League of Their Own , (1992), “There’s no crying in baseball”, Jimmy Dugan (Tom Hanks)

Wayne’s World , (1992), “Schwing”, Wayne Campbell (Mike Myers)

Ace Ventura Pet Detective, (1994), “Warning! Assholes are closer than they appear”, Ace Ventura (Jim Carrey)

Jerry Maguire , (1996), “Show me the money”, Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise)

Gladiator, (2000), “At my signal, unleash hell”, Maximus (Russell Crowe)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Before we let you leave, your commander must cross that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse." (Mel Gibson in "Braveheart" – 1995)

"If you come back in here, I'm going to hit you with so many rights, you're going to beg for a left." (Chuck Norris) "Invasion USA" – 1985)

The Blues Brothers, (1980), “I took the liberty of bullshitting you”, Elwood Blues (Dan Ackroyd)

Batman , (1989), “Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight”, The Joker (Jack Nicholson)

A League of Their Own , (1992), “There’s no crying in baseball”, Jimmy Dugan (Tom Hanks)

Wayne’s World , (1992), “Schwing”, Wayne Campbell (Mike Myers)

Ace Ventura Pet Detective, (1994), “Warning! Assholes are closer than they appear”, Ace Ventura (Jim Carrey)

Jerry Maguire , (1996), “Show me the money”, Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise)

Gladiator, (2000), “At my signal, unleash hell”, Maximus (Russell Crowe)

Ed Wood: Karloff? Sidekick?.....FUCK YOU! Karloff doesn't deserve to smell my shit!

Falling Down:

Now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat! How does it feel?

Ma'am, are you enjoying your meal? *woman vomits* Oh, I don't think she likes your special sauce Rick!

American Psycho

Patrick Bateman: I like to dissect girls. Did you know I'm utterly insane?

Patrick Bateman: Do you like Huey Lewis and the news?

Patrick Bateman: I have to return some videotapes.

Fight Club

Narrator: This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time.