Looking for 2 songs

Guest MuRd0K

Guest MuRd0K

them...

I tried looking for them on letssingit.com, but no luck.

1.- This is like... a goth song or something, it's a heavy song, and I remember a girl singing in the chorus "Just another day (to see the sun?)" and the verse is sang by a man, and says something about destiny.

2.- A hip-hop song, I only remember the phrase "turn me on like a lightswitch"

My sister and her weird music, she goes from Godsmack to Usher.

Guest MuRd0K

She asked me for help, as she has no idea what songs are these.

She hears them on the radio ocasionally, and asked me "who sings this songs?" and the first one sounds like Kittie, but I have no knowledge on that type of music, nor hip-hop.

The turn me on like a light switch is in a song by The Weekend, but they are by no means Hip Hop so I doubt it's them. And as for the other one, I did a google search and all I could get was songs by Natalie Imbruglia or BBMak, probably not the right songs though. Hope it helps.

Guest MuRd0K

http://www.musicmademe.com/ To finally end these topics go to this website. In the search bar type in the lryics you know and search by lyrics. Seriously, these topics piss me off for some strange reason

I tried looking for them on letssingit.com

Exact same feature, but it didn't work either, that's why I'm asking.