cm punk

the blending on the left punk could be better. I don't like how the arm of the middle punk fades out into the arm of the right punk. the main text is basic . also the beveled border needs to go.

I like it exept the part about the arms Doc mentioned

The text isn't just basic, it's shit. I would say the text at the top is way too small, but it could just be that the font is awful. The CM Punk wording at the bottom looks like WordArt too.

And yeah, the blending of the arm from the second into the third picture isn't very good either. I think for the third picture you need to have something completely different from the second. Or at the very least, swap pictures one and two around so that the two similar ones are kept apart.

I disagree, I think the CM Punk text is pretty good, nice contrast against the background and a fitting font. It needs to be moved away from the border though. I do agree that the text at the top isn't too good. If you have to include those little quotes try something other than writing them in a straight line. Mix it up a bit.

Edited by AD