[Prototype]

LexChaney

I could not find a thread for the game so I made one seeing as it's out this week and that some people may already have it. :shifty:

I'm am really looking forward to playing the game and can see it being better than InFamous. I wasn't impressed that much with InFamous but I know it has fans.

Anyone gonna get the game as well.

You can also get a limited edition figure with it as well. It's cool.

Edited by Sexy Lexy

I bought the game yesterday (EXPENSIVE!), but I have yet to get a chance to play :(

Who are you and what have you done with regular, cheap Ruki?

As for the game, it looks pretty fun from the videos I have seen. Does anybody know if there will be a demo on either XBL or PSN?

I bought the game yesterday (EXPENSIVE!), but I have yet to get a chance to play :(

As for the game, it looks pretty fun from the videos I have seen. Does anybody know if there will be a demo on either XBL or PSN?

Hey! Shut up! I bought UFC didn't I? :angry:

The UFC game wasn't really anything earth-shattering. Good timewaster, but not much else.

As for Prototype, I should be getting it by the end of the week. It looks like it'll be awesome as hell. :lol:

EDIT: After playing it... it's a good idea, but very flawed in its execution. I wouldn't give it any higher than a 7.

Edited by TenaciousG

Didn't you trade in two games and get if for a dollar or something? :shifty:

I should be getting it in on Saturday. The reviews for it have come to the same conclusion; the graphics, missions, and story are weak, but the gameplay and sheer carnage you can do saves it from being mediocre. Basically if you liked Crackdown, Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, or any of the Spiderman games, you're going to love this game.

Does anybody know if there will be a demo on either XBL or PSN?

There will be no demo.

Edited by abundant

Didn't you trade in two games and get if for a dollar or something? :shifty:

$2! And I had a gift card and traded in like....4-5 games.

Oh right. :shifty: Blockbuster has a Netflix style thing right? Do they do games too? I am not sure...

I think....$30 a month, and you can take out any game you like for any length of time. Too much money I think, the selection there sucks.

The UFC game wasn't really anything earth-shattering. Good timewaster, but not much else.

As for Prototype, I should be getting it by the end of the week. It looks like it'll be awesome as hell. :lol:

The fuck? Potential game of the year more like. One of the most accurate sports simulations I've ever had the pleasure to play, sure the career mode is a little bare-bones, but the multiplayer will keep it alive forever.

I am looking forward to Prototype, but a fuck-up with my wages means I'm going to have to wait a couple of weeks. Unless I can score a promo copy >_>

Oh sweet Jesus. Really good session on it then.

I enjoyed the gameplay a lot. Learning the controls at the start was fun.

I love the story to the game from what I have seen of it. Very complex learning about Alex's past but fun. I won't spoil anything for anyone.