Hung

Docpepper

So did anyone else catch the Pilot of Hung on HBO Last night. it stars Thomas Jane. The episode was a bit slow to me but I'm anxious to see how it all plays out

basically Jane's character is having a terrible time in his life. losing everything. the only good think in his life is his huge dick. So he tries to find a way to market that and make money using it.

I liked it. It didn't blow me away or anything, but as far as pilots go it had enough potential that I want to see where they go with it. Perfectly agreeable hour of TV, and I'm kind of excited to be following an HBO series from the ground floor for the first time. Tom Jane was the best part of the pilot by a mile, though, something about his delivery and the way he carried the show really worked for me.

It was alright. Very slowly paced though. A half hour in I looked at my clock and couldn't believe only 30 minutes had past. I'll watch next weeks but after that who knows.

Also, since when is Godhead some huge band people have to camp outside to get tickets for?