Old FanFic PPV Poster Collection

Good lord havn't posted here in yonks. Anyway I made a TEW08 game and as a side project along with it I made the PPV Posters every month, I went up to about Extreme Rules or The Bash before I stopped for a bit. Here's the ones I currently have starting from Febuary Royal Rumble. Some I like, some I rushed up.

2vuhn4o.png

2lk4qo9.png

2vc8hom.png

24o6dsy.png

2s7evyc.png

kcedj8.png

Yeah, those are really really good. Hah, I remember your old UFCW diary that I used to read back in my baby Dome days. :P I think the WrestleMania and Royal Rumble ones are my favorites, hell they are all good, although the No Way Out poster seems a bit too messy.

These all look pretty good.

Text on the Royal Rumble post is a bit dark I think and I don't know why there are some shoes on the 'Royal' part of the logo. Other than that, very good.

No Way Out poster is great, text is excellent, really fits in with the logo. The colouring seems a bit off, it doesn't flow together particularly well with the various colours in the background and the effect on Batista. Despite this it's very good.

Not much if anything to critique on the WrestleMania poster, nice work.

I'd like the logo to stand out a bit more on the Backlash one but again a pretty good poster.

Judgment Day - probably my favourite of the bunch but again I think the logo could stand out a bit more.

I like the effect on Christian on the Extreme Rules poster but not fond of the black splodge behind him. Again, though, pretty good.

Some great posters there (Y)

For the Extreme Rules poster I tried to be really smart and wanted one half to be Christian and another to be edge but I couldn't find a decent neutual looking render. It didn't look as good as I hoped so I kept it as just Christian.

Wow, they all look great, only one I don't like is the "Judgement Day" one, it looks more like a Jeff Hardy poster, maybe if the logo stood out more.

• 1 month later...

The Breaking Point poster is ace, love the logo. Only criticism of it I have is that the 'Live On' text is probably a bit too big, it looks like it's part of the logo. Other than that it's awesome. The SummerSlam poster is decent, nothing too bad about it but nothing amazingly good either.

• 2 weeks later...

i'd have to say that the breaking point and backlash posters were the best.

the judgment day one is alright in terms of shade/colour etc. but i'm put off by hardy's facial expression xD

wrestlemania one... i dunno. it just doesnt feel as good as the others. it looks like the 3 wrestlers were just thrown into the picture if you know what i mean...

but in general you're really good at these, i lol'd at the triple h sledgehammer/croquet thingy

i'd have to say that the breaking point and backlash posters were the best.

the judgment day one is alright in terms of shade/colour etc. but i'm put off by hardy's facial expression xD

wrestlemania one... i dunno. it just doesnt feel as good as the others. it looks like the 3 wrestlers were just thrown into the picture if you know what i mean...

but in general you're really good at these, i lol'd at the triple h sledgehammer/croquet thingy

Yeah I'm not too fond of my Judgment Day Poster, I just really liked the Render of Jeff so I used it and made a poster around it. The WM25 one I used those three firstly as they were the 3 top names in the matches at Mania also they were the best in terms of having Cena in the middle (being th face of the company) and both superstars facing the othersides.