Very Bad Things

million$$man

Am I the only twisted fuck that found this movie funny??

My girlfriend is repulsed that I like this movie, and has said that she has some serious thinking to do. Because she doesn't know if she can be with someone who finds random murders, guys getting ran over, and a three legged dog funny.

I can understand that some people might think it's a bad movie, but that isn't even the case here. She's horrified that I could laugh at the hooker getting spiked in the head, and Cameron Diaz clocking Christian Slater in the head with a coat rack repeatedly.

Edited by million$$man

I think YOU need to do some serious thinking. How can you tolerate spending time with such a humorless, bland shrew?

• 2 months later...

I can understand that some people could think that it is bad cinema, but it not even a case here. She is frightened that I could laugh at the prostitute pierced in a head, and Cameron Diaz result of the Christian Roofer in a head with a coat rack repeatedly. As she does not know, whether there can be it with someone who finds casual murders, the guys reaching, have moved, and three amusing dogs on legs. But if to consider a picture in general. The film devilishly was pleasant to me!

Best new poster ever. He types like Borat speaks.

Edited by Hellfire