NCAA 10

bstan80

TULSA

BYU

McNEESE STATE (so one of the Division 2 schools)

ARMY

MARSHALL

HOUSTON

SOUTHERN MISS

LSU

UTEP

RICE

UCF

SMU

My three games I'll be playing. And let this be a warning to you all: Louisiana is MY land! You stay out! Sure, LSU has first dibs on whoever they want, but no one better be stealing my LSU-rejects! mad.gifshifty.giftongue.gif

I'll slide into this, but I've got to go check out a couple of the teams ... I was thinking about North Texas but three of us in the same conference isn't attractive at the moment. If more people hop in, that won't be that big of a deal. I'd like to spread it out as long as there's this few of us. TP/Starr/myself did one last year (two years ago ?) that worked well on a 3 day rotation (Y)

I'm looking into SMU - SJSU - Wyoming - New Mexico - Buffalo - UAB ... when I get home today I'll make the decision.

New Mexico State

@Washington

San Diego State

@Northern Illinois

Colorado State

@San Jose State

Hawaii

@Nevada

Louisiana Tech

Fresno State

@Boise State

Utah State