I've been a bit bored recently...

METALMAN

...so I've kind of got back into recording songs. I made a kind of album thing which is basically a compilation of some songs that I've recorded over the past year or so. I've done this each summer for the past three years simply because it's quite good fun. However, for the first time ever I don't think the songs are so bad that nobody except myself should be allowed to hear them. haha. So I've made copies for a few friends and they seem to like it so I thought I might as well do the same here if you fancy a listen.

It's here if you are interested:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EASCU3MS

Edited by Cnut the Great

Does it have "Little Dummer Boy" on?

ADDING SONGS YOU'VE ALREADY DONE IS CHEATING YOU FIEND!!! Although you've never done anything as good as "Talk Again" since. :shifty:

Bwahahahaha...I love the MASSIVE turning up of the accent on "Not The Same"...hahaha...brilliant. :wub:

Some of this stuff's actually really fucking good, yeah rough as a badger's arse sounding at times, but it's to be expected, cos this is what you do in your bedroom when normal people wank.

One suggestion...I'd move the hell away from a midi drumkit...cos it sounds shit, get yourself a proper sampler on the go.

Edited by YI

All my other stuff that I didn't bung on is just Kate Nash covers. Or with other people. So I had to pad it out with some older ones. And it's like May 2008 so not too old. :P

I AM NOT LETTING ANYONE ELSE ON THIS PROJECT AT ALL.

Edited by Cnut the Great

"You're Not The Only One" sounds fucking shit...I actually hope Fiona figures out it's about you liking another girl more than her and goes off and shags a 25 year old maths teacher. :shifty:

Edited by YI